Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Sweetest Things Sampler Quilt Along

In my world, winter is the season of creativity. Cold, brisk air tends to keep me inside more and with that the 'maker' in me comes out in full force.


I have joined a few quilt alongs this year and am having so much fun.


This block of the month is called the Sweetest Things Sampler from Dawn at Honeybee Cloths and Michelle at Creative Blonde.


Perhaps, you may want to join too? Please visit their blogs for all the details on the quilt along.


I have completed the first step of the quilt - piecing these 13 Irish Chain blocks, using fabrics from my stash to achieve a scrappy look.


The first sampler block instructions are coming in February.

I think this is going to be a fun little project.




SaveSave Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top