Friday, April 4, 2014

Featured at A Stroll Thru Life Today

A short time ago, I received an email from Marty at A Stroll Thru Life asking if she could feature my home on her Show Off & Inspire Series. I have long admired her features and seeing all the different styles of homes that people share. I happily accepted her offer and my home is featured on her site today at Show Off & Inspire- Pieced Pastimes if you care to take a peak.
Marty's blog is a wonderful place to visit, with a warm and friendly face greeting you at the door,  beautiful home decor and inspiring DIY projects. I am sure she will quickly become a favorite of yours, too!
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne!
    I'm coming over from Marty's...your home is beautiful! Rustic elegance! (We have the same coffee table!) So happy to find your blog.
    love and blessings~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved your feature at Marty's and was catching up posts I had missed. Your house is so lovely and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top